Over 700 retailers and designers across New York City are confirmed participants in Fashion’s Night Out. Most events will take place from 6:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. On Fashion’s Night Out, every participating location is open to anyone and everyone so grab a friend or two and go for it. Neither tickets nor invitations are required to join in the Fashion’s Night Out festivities.
And what’s a big event without a commemorative t-shirt? You can be sure that the very cool tee (shown here) created for this event rocks. At only $30 for short-sleeve and $35 for long-sleeve, made of pima cotton/modal and available in unisex sizes XS through L, they are a bargain with 40% of retail proceeds from the sale of the Fashion’s Night Out T-shirt to be donated by the retailers to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center.
Here's a sneak peek at some scheduled events:
- The Oscar Blandi Salon will offer an exclusive Blowout Lessons and Bellinis Master Class at 9:00 p.m. This service teaches clients the necessary skills to style and maintain the look of a salon blowout at home. Customers can sign up in advance to participate. Bellini’s, champagne and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- The Laura Mercier counters in Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel and Bloomingdale’s will be hosting “Lash Out” events where consumers can receive complimentary lash application with a lash purchase.
- Molton Brown will bring a bit of London to the Big Apple to celebrate the launch of the new men’s range. All Molton Brown emporia locations will be transformed into British pubs serving pints of British Ales with traditional salted snacks.
- At the Saks Fifth Avenue ReVive Skincare counter top skincare expert and facialist, Teresa Celsa will host a “Get the Glow Head to Toe” event, where she will give complimentary skin-care consultations and mini facials. Shoppers will also be eligible to receive a complimentary 1oz. Moisturizing Renewal Cream (a $95 value) with the purchase of a full-size Moisturizing Renewal Cream for the face and a Moisturizing Renewal Cream for the body.
- Celebrate Fashion’s Night Out at the brightest store on the block. Get complimentary Stila makeovers while sipping champagne and previewing Betsey Johnson’s latest collection at her chich boutique.
- Immediately following the fashion show, the Julie Haus Pop-Up store will open its doors to the public in celebration of Fashion’s Night Out from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The first five customers to spend $500 at the Julie Haus Pop-Up Store will receive a $100 gift card to Beauty.com, the world of beauty online.